Wednesday, October 8, 2014

I believe....by Paige McCaslin

This I Believe - Paige McCaslin
I have big dreams for myself to accomplish in the future. I want to go to college on scholarships and study Wildlife Biology. I will force myself to be in school for another ten years just so I get the bragging rights of a Doctorate Degree. I aspire to get grants so I can move to another country and study wild animals. I long to have the opportunity to be able to hold a lions head in my hands. I wish to help better the human interactions with the wild and shed light on how important the ecosystem really is. I crave to put an end to poaching and animal cruelty.
My dreams of living off the land and experiencing other cultures will be a reality. I’m going to break free from becoming a slave to my phone and lived off the grid without all the fancy technology.
I want to be the person who helps people in times of struggle, no matter who it is. I will help the homeless get back on their feet. Bring clean water to places that are lacking. I dream of being able to feed a child who hasn't eaten a full meal in a month and helping educate the millions of humans who can't afford it.
I want to travel the world and meet new and different people. Learning everything I possibly can absorb! I need to gain the understanding of different cultures in countries everywhere. I will climb Mount Everest, take a tour of Iceland and all of it’s beauty, ride on an elephant’s back in India, and visit Buddhist temples in Japan. I have to experience all of the little nooks and crannies of the entire world.
I think that dreams are how I am going to accomplish great things in my life. I believe in dreaming big to live my life to the fullest.

THIS I BELIEVE: AUTHOR’S NOTE

I wrote the “This I Believe” piece because I think about the future a lot and all that I can do in this world. The main idea is that I want to live my life to the fullest and accomplish that by accomplishing my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment