Wednesday, October 8, 2014

This I believe...by Cody Moorhead

Life is a trial destined to make me miserable this I believe.  I have lived through  many a tragedy all of whom effected me in different ways at different at times in my life.  The first tragedy was one I did not understand when it happened.  
I was an average kindergarten  student on a day off from school with my mom and grandma watching cartoons and playing with legos.   My cartoons suddenly blinked off and the uptight news man with a sad look on his face said that something happened and showed a plane crash and explode into a building and as every little boy knows explosions are cool so I went up to my mom who was doing my grandma’s hair and said a plane crashed in a building.  She looked up and saw this and finished up my grandma's hair.  Immediately she took me my grandma and our two old dogs downstairs to avoid any other  attacks.  This was a tragedy to everyone including me once I figured out what was going on.  But that was not my worst tragedy, the two that were worse than that for me at least were at the start of kindergarten and my third year of middle school.
The beginning of kindergarten was usually scary for most kids but I was grown up about it; I hugged my mom and went on to play during the morning recess.  It was when I started to talk to other kids that it all went south.  I was accosted called fat and all during this time i was wondering why me.  The later was a rift the family of which I am not at liberty to discuss so as  to prevent any hurt to my family or the other side of the family  
This story is a stretch for me to share and the mere thought about sharing my stories are painful.  Life leaves challenges especially for me.  I hate to be narcissistic  boohooing about my life I don’t expect anyone to feel sorry for me.   I am fine.  My greatest  fear is people;  the mere thought  of socializing is frightening.  Writing this is my least favorite part of my English class.   
My main point is my life sucks.  I am a nerd living with social awkwardness and a very private life.  I am addicted to tv series and mysteries.  My job sucks although the people I work with are decent.  Enough tangents- my end point is life is chaotic  filled with trials that I have to overcome I get out of bed simply because I know if I don’t do it no one will.   I play a role no one I know will  or can fill.  I live with self doubt and depression not due to any other party or person.  


Final draft authors note: This is inspired by my real life all of which I was willing to share.  All is true and unfettered by  fiction or fluff of any kind.  

No comments:

Post a Comment